Topic: finding interpolated elements between 2 arrays
Replies: 6   Last Post: Mar 20, 2013 9:40 AM

Jonathan W Smith

Re: finding interpolated elements between 2 arrays

dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <kias80$gik$1@speranza.aioe.org>...
> On 3/19/2013 5:44 PM, Jonathan W Smith wrote:
>

> > Another way to look at it is the following if
> >
> > A(1,2,:) = [900, 800, 700, 600, 500] and B(1,2,:) = [823, 689, 558] ,
> > how do I find the elements given in B in A?

> Maybe so, but I don't see it, however I look. "The elements given in B
> in A" aren't...
>
> What result do you want and show how you get it from the above...
>
> --

I want to show an array C Where C(1,2,:) = [900, 823, 800, 700, 689, 600, 558, 500]. Would this be an interpolation> If I were to plot this, I would want to see values spaced out exponentially from each other.

Jonathan