Topic: Still... you turn meon...
Replies: 4   Last Post: Mar 28, 2013 9:35 PM

mahipal7638@gmail.com

Re: Still... you turn meon...

On Mar 20, 3:14 pm, Mahipal <mahipal7...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Still, an apparatus for distilling
> alcoholic drinks such as whiskey...
> Still... me on my ode to single malts
> Though your brain has crystalized...

Those four lines are pure art! With or without rhyme.
Mostly without...

> Still... Schrödinger Erwin's cat cries meow, let me out
> Under our darkest trembling ringing moon made of matter
> Still... cat's meow meow meon... stuff your science... doubt

Some NASA insider can post the rates at which the moon rings. If not,
do your own sine sign waves.

> Still... you turn me on
> Still... you turn meon!
>
> With my respect, special thanks, admiration, and apolgies tohttp://www.google.com/search?q=still+you+turn+me+on+lyrics+youtube
>
> The word Meontology comes from the Ancient
> Greek ??, me "non" and ??, on "being" (ontology).

Btw, I can trim my own postings to the bone -- until some science geek
can pretend it understands what my thoughts were all about.

If you can never interact, why the wtf do you read usenet for?

-- Mahipal