Topic: Still... you turn meon...
Replies: 4   Last Post: Mar 28, 2013 9:35 PM

mahipal7638@gmail.com

Re: Still... you turn meon...

On Mar 20, 3:14 pm, Mahipal <mahipal7...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The word Meontology comes from the Ancient
> Greek ??, me "non" and ??, on "being" (confer ontology).
>
> "me always changes" and  force = d(sqrt (me))/dt
> where one unit of a meon is ... you know...

"No non-poetic account of reality can be complete." -- John D. Barrow

As proof of "me always changes", when you think of <me>, think of:
   1) A caterpillar's incredible transformation into a butterfly...
   2) The matter*energy product of all our shining suns...
   3) You, from even before your moment of conception, until NOW...

Focusing on item 3... since recently it was discovered that now is
real.

At the human scale, a meon measures a unit known as a person. Every
meon is born, with mass and height in their respective measures. As
the human meon ages, its respective measures can be traced through
space and time -- with or without a chained geodesic frame of mind.
The mystery of how to gauge any meon's energy is... you know... an
open question depending on the choice of meaning of energy...

force = d(sqrt (me))/dt = d(sqrt (7638))/dt = d(87.39)/dt = ... 0? O
wait...

I just want to wish my son a Happy 18th Birthday today! Just being
nostalgic about the infinite "me always changes" moments any one meon
brings to life.

Enjo(y)... Cheers...
--
Mahipal, pronounced "My Pal" or "Maple"... as in Loops, Syrup, Wood.

http://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/
"If the line between science fiction and science fact
doesn't drive you crazy, then you're just not tr(y)ing!"