Topic: defining spine-axis and more evidence of symmetry in galaxy locations
#1426 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

defining spine-axis and more evidence of symmetry in galaxy locations
#1426 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Now the grid system of equidistant galaxies on a cylinder surface
predicts another astonishing thing.
It predicts that there will be a line of superclusters as the axis-
spine. But also there are 8 supercluster magnifications surrounding
the observer (Milky Way observer).

I will use this atlas to explain:

http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/nearsc.html
Now let me first define Spine-axis of cylinder.

Spine Axis of Cylinder: the normal axis of a cylinder is a straight
line segment through the center of the circle ends of the cylinder.
Now a Spine-axis is a straight line segment parallel to the axis of
the cylinder and its only difference is that it lies on the surface of
the cylinder. The axis of a cylinder involves 3rd dimension, yet the
spine-axis involves only 2nd dimension of the surface of the cylinder.

Alright, now reviewing the graph paper grid that the spine-axis would
be superclusters of galaxies that would not have a Doppler redshift,
or a tiny Doppler redshift because the galaxies lie on the spine axis
and I already pointed out that these are the Virgo and Centaurus
superclusters forming the spine-axis in the direction of the Great
Attractor heading to the Nucleus of the 231Pu Atom Totality, and the
spine-axis in the opposite direction forms the Perseus-Pisces P-P
Supercluster.

And this can all be shown on the graph paper grid:

Here I am going to use numbers and hope the format is not destroyed in
the post:
15

14

13

12

1 2 3

4 5 6

7 8 9

10

11

Now the spine-axis is represented by the numbers 15, 14, 13, 12, 2, 5,
8, 10, 11 and those numbers represent the Virgo, Centaurus, P-P
superclusters as seen in that atlas photo. It is a straight-line and
caused because galaxies are equally spaced yet Space as a whole is a
cylinder shape.

Now the direction to the Nucleus of the Atom Totality is in the
Centaurus portion of the line and the other direction to P-P
supercluster is the end of the 5f6 last electron of the 231Pu Atom
Totality.

Now because redshift is not a Doppler phenomenon that tells distance,
the redshift is purely a curvature indicator. So that means the
Hercules and Columba Superclusters are not really far away from the
Milky way as that photo picture above implies, but rather they are
closer to Earth than expected. Both the Hercules and Columba form a
letter "V" in shape and that is because in an Atom Totality, the
superclusters would be mirror images in symmetry
such as the numbers 1,3,7,9 in my depiction above.
Although Hercules is an inverted "V" from that of Columba.

But what I want to point out in this post today is the astonishing
prediction that we would have four, count them **four** more
symmetrical superclusters near Earth. So in the depiction above, the
numbers
1, 3, 7, 9 should have superclusters and looking at the atlas, one can
see the symmetry of the Coma Wall to the A3627 wall, and see the
symmetry of the
portion of the P-P and Hydra Supercluster so that these four
superclusters forms a sort of vertex of a square around the Milky Way
as its center.

X Y

Z W

--

Google's (and Bing's) searches and archives are top-heavy in hate-spew
generated by search-engine-bombing. And the Google archive stopped

And recently Niuz.biz (Docendi.org) threatens to harm?your?computer if
opening a post of mine.

The solution to the sci. newsgroups is to have the sciences hosted by
colleges and universities such as Drexel University hosting sci.math,
not by corporations like Google out to make money. Science belongs in
education, not in money motivated corporations. Do I hear a?University
doing sci.physics, sci.chem, sci.biology, sci.geology, ?etc ?etc

Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair author-
archiving of AP posts for the past 15 years as seen here:

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium