Topic: How to prevent changing axes appearance?
Replies: 7   Last Post: Apr 23, 2013 12:14 PM

dpb

Re: How to prevent changing axes appearance?

On 3/22/2013 1:54 PM, someone else wrote:
> Pardon, typos:
> ... realign the axes y position and height (as does ...
>
> ... This causes the axes x position and width change.

As said before I think w/o an actual piece of code someone else can
execute that demonstrates the problem it'll be unlikely to find out
what's actually happening.

Verbal descriptions generally just aren't precise enough to duplicate.