Topic: Engr 151 Matlab Lab Help**Paypal For Help**
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 26, 2013 2:41 PM

Marc

Re: Engr 151 Matlab Lab Help**Paypal For Help**

"John D'Errico" <woodchips@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message <kiqejj$103$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "Dan " <danpiz23@hotmail.com> wrote in message <khqe4p$gfm$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> > Hi guys, I have 2 labs due for a beginners matlab course.. I am a senior and just need to pass this course. (I switched from ECET to ECE which is why I am taking a 151 class as a senior). Anyway I have an Electromagnetics and an engineering probability test tomorrow so I do not have the time to spend on these labs.
> >
> > I will paypal 8$ each to anyone that helps me with these labs. I would like you to complete the lab and put it notes for the more complex parts of the code so I can review these labs later and tell exactly what you did and why.
> >
> > lab 6--Due First
> > http://pdfcast.org/pdf/lab6-1
> > http://pdfcast.org/pdf/sasad
> >
> > Thank You

> I guess this will be a good lesson then, on how to do
> your work on time, not wait until the last minute.
>
> There are many jobs out there for you if you can't
> bother to be prepared. Start practicing this line:
>
> "Do ya want fires with that?"
>
> as it will be useful for you in your career.

I am not sure what is more disturbing here... I was under the impression that Purdue has high standards.

First, both assignments were due PRIOR to the 13th.

Second, $8 an assignment?

Dan, after you graduate from Purdue, assuming you make the cut... I will offer you a job at $8 per hour... Roughly $16K a year. Insulted?