Topic: PUBLISHED: 80 PAGE THESIS ON THE UNIFIED THEOREM, BY THE
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF APPLIED MATHEMATICAL RESEARCH

Replies: 3   Last Post: Mar 25, 2013 8:03 AM

Inverse 18 Mathematics

Re: PUBLISHED: 80 PAGE THESIS ON THE UNIFIED THEOREM, BY THE

On March 24,2013, hope...@frontier.com wrote:
> Dear Author:
>

> Congratulations
>

> Please check your published paper
>
> http://www.sciencepubco.com/index.php/ijamr/article/view/692
>

> Yours,
>

> Journal Manager
>
> Science Publishing Corporation
>
> Greifswalder Platz 7, 28239
>
> Bremen, Germany

> International Journal of Applied Mathematical Research
>
> http://www.sciencepubco.com/index.php/ijamr
>

> " The funny thing is that mathematically there are infinite dimensions and your Einstein was dabbling with 5"
>

> ABSTRACT
>
> As mankind is created in the image of a creator, the mathematical continuum is understandably connected, not by ?Strings?, but by rational coordinates of mathematics. That is what this manuscript is all about; the rationalization of the natural expanse of mathematics and the stark reality of -1. The section on the mathematical PI (?) clearly proves the -1 constriction of 4-1.
>
> Definition of the Unified Theorem:
>
> ?The ascension and expansion of all space (and mass) is curved, spiral and warped because of the -1 zero inverse primordial constriction of all space by -1. 4-(1) =+3). Bounded space is inverse at -1, a non-collapsible curve.
>
> The value of -1 is -1 for numbers and 0.5/60(1/120) for non-linear space. The minus 1 is manifested at proportion 19 as a composite of the of the values 9 and 10, both by numbers and prime angle (1:3). The proof of -1 is and has always been in the mathematical Pi (?), corrected trigonometry, and the spiral curved ascension of Prime numbers.? This proof is clearly stated under the section for the ?mathematical Pi (?) where the author has clearly proven -1 by theorem..........
>

> I STARTED AT SCI MATH , FIVE YEARS AGO , AND AM ENDING IT HERE . YOUR SCI MATH RESEARCH, IS A PAGE OUT OF "NURSERY RYHMES, SAME OLD HUMPTY DUMPTY, DE JA VOUS ALL OVER AGAIN.

I can't believe what I've just read. The "International Journal of Applied Mathematical Research" is ready to publish anything, as long as one is willing to pay! This so-called article is a joke and a fraud. If NASA used this "approach" to send a rocket to the Moon, it would have been lost in space forever.

These Inverse 19 guys are clowns.