MindiCore (new, teacher run company) is seeking qualified teachers to develop and run online review classes for NYS Regents exams as part of an expansion of MindiCore's distance learning program.
- Qualified to teach one or more of the following high school subjects: ?Algebra ?Geometry ?Trigonometry - Original teaching ideas - Strong knowledge of subject matter - Reliability - Adept at using computers (ability to learn to use a virtual classroom platform) - Must have a computer with a webcam - Must have high speed Internet access - Please be aware that a background check will be required
These positions are part-time 'Work for hire contracts'.
The selected individual will be required to:
1. Develop materials for a course consisting of 10 1-hour review sessions in a specific subject area.
Freedom is given in the class structure and curriculum, as well as the distribution of materials within the course.
2. Teach online sessions at agreed upon times throughout April, May and June of this year.
3. Maintain professional demeanor at all times
1. $200 per course for developing and running/recording class sessions (even if no students are in attendance during the classes) 2. Additional $50 per paying student attendee of the course. 3. Teachers will be payed 50% at the halfway point and the remainder at the conclusion of the course
Please email a letter of interest and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org