Topic: My final formal answer as to what classes are and what class
membership is!

Replies: 7   Last Post: Apr 7, 2013 4:34 AM

Charlie-Boo

Re: My final formal answer as to what classes are and what class
membership is!

On Mar 29, 4:30 am, Zuhair <zaljo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 29, 5:30 am, fom <fomJ...@nyms.net> wrote:
>

> > It needs work Zuhair.  You are either presenting
> > 4 different definitions that you believe to be
> > equivalent without proof or you are considering
> > 4 different alternatives.  It is very confusing.

> Why do I prefer this definition?

This is EXACTLY what I was just saying that you do, Zuhair. You try
to formalize something before having a clear idea as to what you are
proposing. You try to solve problems by formalizing. Problems are
solved by creative thinking. Then you make the idea crystal clear,
THEN you can formalize it. Here you are formalizing way before then,
to the point where you don't even have the answer yet - so you list 4
possible solutions!

This is like a child handing in his homework late, pages are torn,
parts are missing, he's scribbled on it "I don't know the answer to
this one but I think it's either A, D, E or G."

SLOPPY!!

C-B