Topic: My final formal answer as to what classes are and what class
membership is!

Replies: 3   Last Post: Apr 2, 2013 9:17 PM

Charlie-Boo

Re: My final formal answer as to what classes are and what class
membership is!

On Mar 30, 8:09 am, Zuhair <zaljo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 30, 7:33 am, fom <fomJ...@nyms.net> wrote:> On 3/29/2013 9:37 AM, Zuhair wrote:
>

> > <snip>
>
> > > See:http://zaljohar.tripod.com/sets.txt
>
> > > Zuhair
>
> > I suppose I had been a little harsh
> > the other night.  So, I wanted to
> > take a moment to apologize.

> Na, your responses were positive, they stimulated me to write my
> definitions in a formal manner as to avoid any ambiguity.

The title of your thread is "My Formal Answer . . ." so you're already
formal and it is obvious that you are trying to be formal in the use
of non-English syntax.

Zuhair, this happens every time you try to define a formal system.
There is so much that is missing or ill-defined. I always tell you to
do things like give an informal description and use a more appropriate
language. But you seem to always brush aside any comments and say you
immediately fixed it or you knew about it and it isn't actually a
problem because you really meant something else, even though the other
party is quoting you directly.

I have formally axiomatized at least 5 branches of math/logic/cs and
know exactly what you need to do. And my various principles such as
not having complex primitives are well- grounded in practical use.

Don't you think you could make better use of this space if you just
listened to what people say instead of just adding even more and
saying you fixed the first mistake by adding more syntax on top of
that?

C-B