Topic: Is there ever a case where two consecutive commas in not an error?
Replies: 3   Last Post: Apr 1, 2013 12:56 AM

David Reiss

Re: Is there ever a case where two consecutive commas in not an error?

Although, as others have pointed out already a double comma may not be
a syntactically incorrect form in many circumstances (i.e., Null in
between the commas has meaning), it certainly is often a source of a
bug that is hard to track down. I believe that Workbench highlights
double commas (correct me if I am wrong) just for this reason.