Topic: I almost made a great medical discovery today!
Replies: 12   Last Post: Apr 3, 2013 1:30 PM

hanson

Re: I almost made a great medical discovery today!

"Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Hell Stomper" <stardusthevn@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Apr 2, 9:14 am, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> I have had a nagging cough for a few days.
>>
>> Today, while surfing the net,
>> I used an LED lamp similar to the one shown
>> at the URL below,
>> to illuminate my keyboard.
>>
>> http://cloud6.lbox.me/images/384x384/201209/1-5w-24-led-fold-eyeshiel...
>>
>> The lamp has a battery that recharges when it is
>> plugged into the A.C. line.
>>
>> As I was surfing,
>> I became aware of a chemical/electronic smell,
>> and checked out my computer, monitor,
>> opened the window to see if the smell came from the outside,
>> then checked out the entire house.
>>
>> I then returned to my computer and noticed the smell
>> seemed to come from the LED lamp.
>>
>> I felt the battery and it was very hot.
>>
>> I told my wife, who was also investigating the smell
>> that I found out what was causing it,
>> and she took the lamp,
>> and immediately took it to the basement parking
>> where the trash dumpster is located.
>>
>> After a while my cough which had COMPLETELY gone away
>> came back, and I realized that the smell
>> had not only acted as an antitussive,
>> it had acted as the BEST expectorant I ever experienced.
>>
>> Rather than a watery mucus,
>> while I was experiencing the smell,
>> I would occasionally, EASILY cough up
>> a soft lump of mucus
>>
>> SO....
>> I immediately rushed to the dumpster to retrieve
>> the lamp so I could check it out.
>>
>> Unfortunately, they had already emptied the dumpsters,
>> so it appears that I will have to buy a similar lamp,
>> wait until it malfunctions,
>> and I have a cough;
>>
>> before I can make medical history.
>>
>> I am posting this with the hope
>> that some medical researcher will do some research
>> about how different "fumes" <?> act on the lungs and trachea
>> and can act to eliminate a cough
>> and to clear the lungs.
>>
>> Perhaps hanson who is a chemical expert
>> can provide information about the effects
>> of various fumes on the lungs.
>>
>> --
>> Tom Potter
>>
>> http://the-cloud-machine.tkhttp://tiny.im/390k

> On Mar 23, 12:07 am, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Naturally, the Jews did not want future historians to say: "World War

>> Two was provoked by the Jewish media in retaliation for Germany
>> removing the Jews from power." The Jews needed a new reason for World
>> War Two. A reason that painted their enemies as unquestionably evil.
>> So they invented the Holocaust

> What does the fact that since
> Pulitzer, a penniless mercenary who stole enough money
> during the Civil War as a Union soldier,
> and after the war as a Carpetbagger,
>
> to buy the major newspapers in St. Louis and New York,
>
> and used them to instigate conflicts, wars and revolutions
> for power and wealth,
>
> that many Jews in the Mass Media have emulated Pulitzer
> [...]

hanson wrote:
Potter, your sorry pals who insist that
_____ Jewish shit don't stink __________
and get aroused when you post and expose some of their
to them unflattering issues are so twisted and fanatical that
they can't see that if it would NOT have been for Hitler's efforts
they and/or their fathers would have ended up in a Gulag
and they would speak Russian by now.... and most of all:

No Hitler -- No Israel... which unfortunately for them turns out
to be a basket case... as can be seen by the Fox channel
commercial that airs every 30 minutes, by Rabbi Epstein
<http://tinyurl.com/Jews-beg-Christians-for-money>
wherein Epstein begs for $25 from Christians saying:...
"and the soup kitchen lines in Israel are getting longer and
longer with each day in the Jewish state of Israel where 26%
live under the poverty line....God will bless you for your help"

... and then the kike dominated PBS channel airs a rerun of
a 60 year old Holocaust industry KZ flix, carefully avoiding to
tell that the **advertised** 6 million Jews are only Three (3) %
of the total amount of victims that perished in the global
genocides during the 20th century... and they are equally
careful to gloss over that the kikes were the only ones that
profited from the corpses and misery of their own ilk.