Topic: Packages with data sets
Replies: 1   Last Post: Apr 3, 2013 4:08 AM

David Annetts

Re: Packages with data sets

Hi Brentt

Two approaches spring to mind. One is judicious use of ReadList, array
packing & memory cleanup. Another is through database link and a SQL
lite database.

Other authors have apparently had success using a Java-based approach.

YMMV.

D.