Topic: Re: Field Memo on Transition to Common Core Regents Exams and Updated June 20...
Replies: 12   Last Post: Apr 5, 2013 12:45 PM

Roberta M. Eisenberg

Re: Field Memo on Transition to Common Core Regents Exams and Updated June 20...
att1.html (2.5 K)

Since I wrote that, the guy from Drexel who manages our listserv said that the problem is with aol and hotmail. So it had nothing to do with the type of computer.

Bobbi