Topic: Re: Direct Instruction rocks: Or does it?
Replies: 4   Last Post: Apr 7, 2013 2:05 AM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Direct Instruction rocks: Or does it?

Wayne Bishop posted Apr 2, 2013 10:39 AM (the full post pasted below my signature for referenc):
>That's right. Objective evidence be damned; full speed >ahead.

>Wayne

Remarkable:

1. I do not find evidence in support of your claim ("Objective evidence be damned; full speed ahead") in Richard Hake's original post.

2. I do find evidence of such an attitude ("Objective evidence be damned: full speed ahead") in your post.

I believe the above approach is more or less in line with the recommendations of the well known "PRINCIPLES OF PROPAGANDA" expounded by Josef Goebbels (see, for instance: http://www.psywarrior.com/Goebbels.html).

GSC
("Still Shoveling!")