Topic: Re: Direct Instruction rocks: Or does it?
Replies: 4   Last Post: Apr 7, 2013 2:05 AM

Greg Goodknight

Re: Direct Instruction rocks: Or does it?
att1.html (11.8 K)

Wayne, I think it has been well established that 'Reform Math' is just
the Socratic Method, sans a Socrates or any reasonable facsimile. It
would appear Moore was a fine Socratic substitution.

-Greg