Topic: fingerprint age estimation and classification coding
Replies: 2   Last Post: Apr 4, 2013 1:58 AM

Saravanan Mani

Re: fingerprint age estimation and classification coding

"Subathra Nathan" wrote in message <kjgce7$1q4$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> sir,
> i need matlab coding for fingerprint age estimation and classification using DWT and SVD

Hello Subathra,

This kind of code is little bit big one. I can give you some idea. collect fingerprint-->Creat a Database-->read your database images-->Convert a binary image, based on a luminance threshold -->count the objects --> Based on objects specify the Age(Switch case Method).

A lot of method is there you can follow which one convinent for you. Try something where ever if you are getting struggle you can post your doubt any one can help you.

You can follow any algorithm, google it

see below link will help you

Thanks & Regards,
Saravanan Mani