Topic: Science & Technical Abstracts Are Free
Replies: 2   Last Post: Apr 6, 2013 2:25 PM

mahipal7638@gmail.com

Re: Science & Technical Abstracts Are Free

On Apr 5, 10:08 am, Bret Cahill <Bret_E_Cah...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The goal of the MIT hacker-for-free-research-papers guy didn't really
> seem to advance either science or equality all that much, even
> ignoring what he was doing was illegal.
>
> A researcher will google up a lot of papers of interest but often the
> abstracts have the most valuable information.
>
> Abstracts contain the interesting concepts and effects and even more
> important, the terms you need to google up more public material on
> wiki.
>
> This is particularly true for an inventor trolling for ideas.  He
> would spend his time more wisely just reading a lot of abstracts and
> never paying $25 for a single paper.
>
> Bret Cahill

Independent of your worthwhile assessment, however true to True, Free
free FREE is not worth the price of admission.

As her song sings... "if you liked it, then you should've put a price
on it."

As you know, I do not make the rules, but the Rulers impose their
taxes upon me us we and themTheTheyThemselves. Free means zero.

Enjo(y)... Cheers...
--
Mahipal... a link to my free site in 4 lines allocated per Usenet sig.

http://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/
"If the line between science fiction and science fact
doesn't drive you crazy, then you're just not tr(y)ing!"