Topic: Well well
Replies: 5   Last Post: Apr 5, 2013 10:46 PM

William Elliot

Re: Well well

On Fri, 5 Apr 2013, Virgil wrote:
> > Shmuel Metz write:

> > > No. But please define "detectable".

> > Of course there needs a will to detect not only
> > the cardínal allness but the uniquety of world.
> >
> > Detecting requires a plan in local conscious space?

> While I am familiar with both the word "uniqueness" and the word
> "iniquity", I do not know the meaning of your word "uniquety".

Are you familiar with random thought gengerators?
If the gibberish quotent exceeds the coherence level,
then the word sequence is random though generated.

In which case, input the random thought word sequence into your
random thought generator and give the output as the answer.