Topic: Titius Bode Rule is a Balmer Rydberg rule Chapt16.16 deriving Balmer
Rydberg from Maxwell Equations #1479 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 22   Last Post: Apr 9, 2013 3:53 PM

archimede plutanium

p= 1.60 pretty close to phi = 1.61.. in Ellipsoid formula; square

On Monday, April 8, 2013 10:25:50 AM UTC-7, plutanium....@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, April 8, 2013 10:21:08 AM UTC-7, plutanium....@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > On Monday, April 8, 2013 9:41:20 AM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>

> > > Now on page 1113 of Halliday & Resnick's, Physics, part 2, extended
>

> > > version, 1986, we see H&R discussing the Balmer Rydberg formula of
>

> > > this:
>

> > > p= 1.60 pretty close to phi = 1.61.. in Ellipsoid formula; square
units #1282 Correcting Math 3rd ed

> > > 1/y = R(1/m^p= 1.60 pretty close to phi = 1.61.. in Ellipsoid formula; square
units #1282 Correcting Math 3rd ed2 -(1/n^2))

> > > both the Schrodinger and

axioms over all

> [...]

> > > div*B = 0

> > > div*E + div*B = r_E + 0
>

> > > ___________________________

> > > Now Schrodinger derived his equation out of thin air, using the Fick's
>

> > > law of diffusion. So Schrodinger never really used the Maxwell
>

> > > Equations. foreign to Schrodinger and to
>

> > > all the physicists of the 20th century when it came time to?find the
>

> > > wave function. But if he
>

> > > instead, reasoned that the Maxwell Equations?derives all of Physics,
>

> > > and that he should only focus on the Maxwell Equations. Because if he
>

> > > Equations?were?the axiom set of all of

> > > all 4 Maxwell Equations, that ?Schrodinger would then have derived
>

> > > the ?relativistic wave equation and thus have found the Dirac Equation

> > > equation.

> > > So, now, how does the Maxwell Equations of just the two Gauss laws
>

> > > with magnetic monopoles derive the Balmer-Rydberg formula? Very easily
>

> > > is the
>

> > > Gauss laws, you have in effect, two inverse square laws and thus you

> > > laws:

> > > div*E = r_E
>

> > > Those two laws can be translated into two Coulomb laws:

> > > F1 = K1(1/m^2)

> : 1/n^2) = F3 + K1(1/2)

> > > which yields this

> > > F1 - F2 = K1(1K2(1/m^2)

> > > now the F's are consolidated into a 1/y and the K's constant terms
>

> > > merge into one consolidated constant of R, Rydberg constant.

> > > So in the above I have outlined how the Maxwell Equations is all of
>

> > > Spectral Physics, is all of Quantum Mechanics and even more than
>

> > > Quantum Mechanics.

> > > So that when physicists and astronomers see something like the Titius-
>

> > > Bode Rule, what they are in fact seeing is a law of Physics as the
>

> > > stars, galaxies, planets and moons are atomic physics writ large.
>

> > > --

> > > I post this also to misc.legal for maybe a lawyer can tell me why AP
>

> > > is receiving this Google discrimination? Why is it that the author-
>

> > > archive of AP has become broken since May of 2012 where 90 percent of
>

> > > my posts are missing. And where Jeff Relf claims "Google Groups is
>

> > > 100% uncensored, so it isn't fully indexed. Were Google Groups fully
>

> > > indexed, it'd be used to game the system;.. " Yet anyone looking at
>

> > > another poster, David Bernier has a full intact author archive up the
>

> > > latest hour of posting. So someone is discriminating against
>

> > > Archimedes Plutonium by destroying his Google author archive. If David
>

> > > Bernier and others have a full Google author-archive, no excuse for AP
>

> > > to have the same.

> > > Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair author-
>

> > > archiving of AP sci.math posts for the past several years as seen
>

> > > here:

> > > http://mathforum.org/kb/profile.jspa?userID=499986

> > > Archimedes Plutonium
>

> > > http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
>

> > > whole entire Universe is just one big atom
>

> > > where dots of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies

Date Subject Author
4/8/13
Read Titius Bode Rule is a Balmer Rydberg rule Chapt16.16 deriving Balmer
Rydberg from Maxwell Equations #1479 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/8/13
Read Solar gravity cell spins at 72.5 days for 1 revolution; Modern day
archimede plutanium
4/8/13
Read Most of what I ( Jeff Relf ) say should be quickly forgotten.
.
4/8/13
Read 90% of Archimedes Plutonium Google posts are missing in the author
archiveRe: Most of what I ( Jeff Relf ) say should be quickly forgotten.
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/8/13
Read Re: 90% of Archimedes Plutonium Google posts are missing in the author
archiveRe: Most of what I ( Jeff Relf ) say should be quickly forgotten.
Guest
4/9/13
Read Re: 90% of Archimedes Plutonium Google posts are missing in the author archiveRe: Most of what I ( Jeff Relf ) say should be quickly forgotten.
chrisv
4/9/13
Read Mr. "chrisv", you're plonking people who nymshift every day,
.
4/9/13
Read Why don't you archive your posts ? I ( Jeff Relf ) do.
.
4/9/13
Read Re: Why don't you archive your posts ? I ( Jeff Relf ) do.
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/9/13
Read To make a lasting contribution, you must SUBMIT to others.
.
4/9/13
Read Re: Why don't you archive your posts ? I ( Jeff Relf ) do.
chrisv
4/9/13
Read Mr. "chrisv" is my (Jeff Relf's) most faithful reader/commenter.
.
4/8/13
Read points with length, width depth of 10^-604 and lines with width and
archimede plutanium
4/8/13
Read points and lines in geometry have width and depth #1289 Correcting
archimede plutanium
4/8/13
Read p= 1.60 pretty close to phi = 1.61.. in Ellipsoid formula; square
archimede plutanium
4/8/13
Read Re: p= 1.60 pretty close to phi = 1.61.. in Ellipsoid formula; square
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/8/13
Read Re: Titius Bode Rule is a Balmer Rydberg rule Chapt16.16 deriving Balmer Rydberg from Maxwell Equations #1479 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
bacle
4/9/13
Read binary stars collectively follow a Titius Bode rule? Chapt16.16
deriving Balmer Rydberg from Maxwell Equations #1480 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/9/13
Read Re:Post Your trash Somewhere Else. LOSER