Topic: June 2014 Geo and Alg2/Trig schedule
Replies: 9   Last Post: Apr 9, 2013 6:18 PM

JFish@csufsd.org

Re: June 2014 Geo and Alg2/Trig schedule
att1.html (8.5 K)

Most of the top districts in my end of the state require students to
purchase their own.

TKENYON@crcs.wnyric.org
Sent by: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org
04/09/2013 03:31 PM
Please respond to
nyshsmath@mathforum.org

nyshsmath@mathforum.org
cc

Subject
Re: June 2014 Geo and Alg2/Trig schedule

"Under no circumstances should students be charged for a calculator or
otherwise required to purchase one in order to participate in an
educational program."

http://www.p12.nysed.gov/mgtserv/free_appropriate/calculator_qa.html

-Tom Kenyon
CRCS Mathematics/Physics