Topic: Binary stars prove that Gravity-cells exist Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells
#1481 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 10   Last Post: Apr 9, 2013 5:05 PM

archimede plutanium

Oort Cloud forms a gravity cell that nullifies Sun's 220km/sec

On Tuesday, April 9, 2013 1:41:17 PM UTC-7, plutanium....@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 9, 2013 12:52:28 PM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>

> > Now I thought perhaps I could validate the Titius Bode Rule as a form
>

> > of the Balmer Rydberg spectral lines of physics not only by the
>

> > planets around the Sun, but by binary stars. Trouble is that binary
>

> > stars revolve around a center of mass, and not like our planets around
>

> > the center of the Sun.
>

> > But I still maybe able to show that binary stars show a doubling
>

> > effect in distance the same way that the Titius Bode Rule is a
>

> > doubling in distance for the planets.
>

> > So far, I have spied , since I am dishonest, areport on binaries with a
>

> > doubling in distance orbits. But I will keep looking.
>

> > But what I did discover, is that Binary Stars> Orbital speed 29 km/sec ?Equatorial Rotation velocity 1,674 km/hour
> Mars
> ____
>
> Orbital speed 24 km/sec ?Equatorial Rotation velocity 868 km/hour
>
> Jupiter
> ____
>
> Orbital speed 13 km/sec ?Equatorial Rotation velocity 45,300 km/hour
> Saturn
> ____
>
> Orbital speed 9 km/sec ?Equatorial Rotation velocity 35,500 km/hour
>
> Uranus
> ____
>
> Orbital speed 6 km/sec ?Equatorial Rotation velocity 9,320 km/hour
>
> Neptune
> ?____
>
> Orbital speed 5 km/sec ?Equatorial Rotation velocity 9,660 km/hour
>
> For example, the orbit of Mercury and Venus and Earth to be Solid
> Body ?Rotation, would have the Mercury orbit of a distance of 1.8
> circumference and the Venus circumference of 4.2 so the speed of
> Venus ?has to increase to 110 km/sec compared to Mercury's 47 km/sec,
> and ?Earth speed .
>
> Now I bring in astronomy such as barred spiral
> galaxies, and the Rings of Saturn and the Red Spot of Jupiter and the
> Solar Flares and Sunspots.
>
> Now neither Newtonian gravity nor General Relativity gravity can allow

are a supportive truth

> > exist.
>

> > Now some would and could be skeptical that Mercury with its 47km/sec
>

> > speed whilst the belt some 10 years yada yada
>

> > hence, if not for my dishonesty.
>

> > Neither Newtonian gravity nor General Relativity can explain how

gravity and General

> [...]
>

> > while the Sun is going 2km/km^2, because the gravity cell is itself
>

> > rotating about an axis. This rotation compensates for the speed of
>

> > Mercury so that it would be so.
>

> > But I explained all of this in prior posts.
>

> of
>

> > "Center of Mass" for binaries because that center-of-mass is just
>

> > empty space.
>

> gravity cell
>

> > has its own center in empty space.
>

> > So without Gravity Cells in by the Sun
>

> of
>

> > Binary Stars, because a center of mass has to be a gravity-cell.

> > Now I will still hunt to see if binary star orbits are quantized into
>

> > --
>

> > Science newsgroups like sci.physics, sci.chem, sci.bio,
>

> > sci.geo.geology, sci.med,
>

> > sci.paleontology, sci.astro, sci.physics.electromag need to
>

> > be hosted the same as what Drexel University hosts sci.math as the
>

> > Math Forum. The world has plenty of good colleges and Universities to
>

> > host each of the science newsgroups. Divide them up and spread them
>

> > out. Science belongs in
>

> > education, not in private companies trying to make more money. People
>

> > reading science do not need silly ads continually distracting them.
>

> > Google and Bing are ill suited to host science newsgroups, not just
>

> > advertisement, but because of three major flaws: (1) search engine
>

> > bombing (2) fake names allowed (3) no limit of posts per day. When you
>

> > have those three evils, the signal to noise ratio is off the charts.
>

> > In the old days, before May 2012 where Google had author-search,
>

> > Google was good, but now that Google does not even have author archive
>

> > search, Google is no better than a crude chat room.
>

> > Now Drexel's Math Forum allows fake names and no limit of posts per
>

> > day, but should they adopt those two rules, their Math Forum could
>

> > rival and out-best a peer reviewed journal of mathematics, both in
>

> > truth and diversity of ideas. Most would say that peer reviewed
>

> > journals are the best forum for any science, but that is not true
>

> > since peer reviewed journals are filled with Doppler redshift, Big
>

> > Bang and black holes and when found wrong, means those journals were
>

> > nearly 100% wrong in all they had published. If peer reviewed journals
>

> > had been around in medicine, they would have had you believe that
>

> > leeches and blood-letting were cures for ailments. Science routinely
>

> > goes around throwing out onto the trash pile the peer reviewed science
>

> > of past by gone eras. The flaw of peer reviewed is that it is too
>

> > closed and not open, too much clubhouse, and stifles the new and true.
>

> > Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair
>

> > author- ?archiving of AP sci.math posts since May 2012 as seen ?here:
>

> > http://mathforum.org/kb/profile.jspa?userID=499986
>

> > Archimedes Plutonium
>

> > http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
>

> > whole entire Universe is just one big atom
>

> > where dots of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies

Date Subject Author
4/9/13
Read Binary stars prove that Gravity-cells exist Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells
#1481 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/9/13
Read Tifft quantized galaxy speeds Re: Binary stars prove that
Gravity-cells exist Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1482 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/9/13
Read Re: Brightness Chapt16.12 Limits of distance that light can travel and
archimede plutanium
4/9/13
Read Oort Cloud forms a gravity cell that nullifies Sun's 220km/sec
archimede plutanium
4/9/13
Read Chapt13.4091 Summary of DTW theory #1059 New Physics #1179 ATOM
archimede plutanium
4/9/13
Read when does the particle have 3 poles or 4 poles Chapt13.4091 Summary
archimede plutanium
4/9/13
Read cool experiment to test if proton is a capacitor, Atom Stupidity #346
4th Ed and electron a cool experiment to test if proton is a capacitor, and
electron a
archimede plutanium
4/9/13
Read Re: cool experiment to test if proton is a capacitor, Atom Stupidity
#346 4th Ed and electron a cool experiment to test if proton is a capacitor,
and electron a
#346 4th Ed and electron a cool experiment to test if proton is a capacitor,
and electron a
archimede plutanium
4/9/13
Read thorough review of perpetual-motion, rest-mass, and whether light
waves travel forever #1240 New Physics #1460 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
archimede plutanium
4/9/13
Read Re: Chapt13.4091 Summary of DTW theory #1059 New Physics #1179 ATOM
archimede plutanium