Topic: Binary stars prove that Gravity-cells exist Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells
#1481 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 10   Last Post: Apr 9, 2013 5:05 PM

archimede plutanium

cool experiment to test if proton is a capacitor, Atom Stupidity #346
4th Ed and electron a cool experiment to test if proton is a capacitor, and
electron a

On Tuesday, April 9, 2013 1:48:10 PM UTC-7, plutanium....@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]

> MeV which is about 10^6 larger in energy.
>

> > > 1M- 1M+
>

> > > where the M's signify a magnetic monopole and the 1 signifies 1 eV.
>

> > > Now that particle is a electron-neutrino and it cancels in destructive
>

> > > interference along either the y or z axis in the direction of motion
>

> > > of the x axis.
>

> > > Now in DTW theory we cannot have a asymmetrical
>

> > > DTW such as this:
>

> > > M-
>

> > > M- M+

> > > speed of light is a constant regardless of wavelength or frequency. In
>

> > > order to have a constant speed, thus requires a "destructive
>

> > > interference in both the y and z axis of a double transverse wave
>

> > > rather than a single transverse wave of just E versus B. A double
>

> > > transverse wave of the y and z axis with the motion of the photon in
>

> > > the x axis, allows all photons, whether radio waves or gamma waves,
>

> > > all of them to have the very same speed.
>

> > > Now physicists have come to a agreement that the smallest amount of
>

> > > rest-mass that can exist is a 2 eV rest mass for the electron-
>

> > > neutrino. That happens to not be rest-mass but rather the smallest and
>

> > > lowest amount of kinetic energy possible for a electron-neutrino to
>

> > > exist. Thus, the smallest Double Transverse Wave that exists is this
>

> > > one
>

> > > 1M- 1M+
>

> > > where the M's signify a magnetic monopole and the 1 signifies 1 eV.
>

> > > Now that particle is a electron-neutrino and it cancels in destructive
>

> > > interference along either the y or z axis in the direction of motion
>

> > > of the x axis.
>

> > > Now in DTW theory we cannot have a asymmetrical
>

> > > DTW such as this:
>

> > > M-
>

> > > M- M+

> > > speed of light is a constant regardless of wavelength or frequency. In
>

> > > order to have a constant speed, thus requires a "destructive
>

> > > interference in both the y and z axis of a double transverse wave
>

> > > rather than a single transverse wave of just E versus B. A double
>

> > > transverse wave of the y and z axis with the motion of the photon in
>

> > > the x axis, allows all photons, whether radio waves or gamma waves,
>

> > > all of them to have the very same speed.
>

> > > Now physicists have come to a agreement that the smallest amount of
>

> > > rest-mass that can exist is a 2 eV rest mass for the electron-
>

> > > neutrino. That happens to not be rest-mass but rather the smallest and
>

> > > lowest amount of kinetic energy possible for a electron-neutrino to
>

> > > exist. Thus, the smallest Double Transverse Wave that exists is this
>

> > > one
>

> > > 1M- 1M+
>

> > > where the M's signify a magnetic monopole and the 1 signifies 1 eV.
>

> > > Now that particle is a electron-neutrino and it cancels in destructive
>

> > > interference along either the y or z axis in the direction of motion
>

> > > of the x axis.
>

> > > Now in DTW theory we cannot have a asymmetrical

Date Subject Author
4/9/13
Read Binary stars prove that Gravity-cells exist Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells
#1481 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/9/13
Read Tifft quantized galaxy speeds Re: Binary stars prove that
Gravity-cells exist Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1482 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/9/13
Read Re: Brightness Chapt16.12 Limits of distance that light can travel and
archimede plutanium
4/9/13
Read Oort Cloud forms a gravity cell that nullifies Sun's 220km/sec
archimede plutanium
4/9/13
Read Chapt13.4091 Summary of DTW theory #1059 New Physics #1179 ATOM
archimede plutanium
4/9/13
Read when does the particle have 3 poles or 4 poles Chapt13.4091 Summary
archimede plutanium
4/9/13
Read cool experiment to test if proton is a capacitor, Atom Stupidity #346
4th Ed and electron a cool experiment to test if proton is a capacitor, and
electron a
archimede plutanium
4/9/13
Read Re: cool experiment to test if proton is a capacitor, Atom Stupidity
#346 4th Ed and electron a cool experiment to test if proton is a capacitor,
and electron a
#346 4th Ed and electron a cool experiment to test if proton is a capacitor,
and electron a
archimede plutanium
4/9/13
Read thorough review of perpetual-motion, rest-mass, and whether light
waves travel forever #1240 New Physics #1460 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
archimede plutanium
4/9/13
Read Re: Chapt13.4091 Summary of DTW theory #1059 New Physics #1179 ATOM
archimede plutanium