Topic: how to find unique rows and calculate the average.
Replies: 9   Last Post: Apr 12, 2013 6:31 PM

Peter Perkins

Re: how to find unique rows and calculate the average.

Alan, if you have access to the Statistics Toolbox, a combination of
cell2dataset (or create the dataset array directly by reading a file)
and grpstats solves this easily. Use UniqueID as the grouping variable.

Hope this helps.