Topic: Principal Component Analysis Alternatives for low sample to
dimensions ratio

Replies: 5   Last Post: Apr 11, 2013 11:26 PM

Art Kendall

Re: Principal Component Analysis Alternatives for low sample to dimensions
ratio

Please describe you data in more detail.
What are your 2000 variables? Are they some form of repeated measure
such as items in summative scales, the same variable measured at
different times or at different points along a spectrum?

What are you cases?

What questions do you want to answer with the data?

Art Kendall
Social Research Consultants