Topic: Matheology § 224
Replies: 84   Last Post: Apr 20, 2013 4:43 PM

Jesse F. Hughes

Re: Matheology S 224

Nam Nguyen <namducnguyen@shaw.ca> writes:

> On 14/04/2013 4:58 PM, Nam Nguyen wrote:

>> Also, if you'd like to help the debate about my cGC thesis,
>> why don't you offer a closure on my Def-1 and Def-2.
>>
>> I'm serious in saying that it's crucial to my thesis about
>> cGC. If such a simple definition of set-membership truth-relativity
>> is technically wrong, inconsistent, or what have you, of course my
>> entire thesis would falter to pieces. And you will never hear me attempt
>> on the relativity of cGC truth anymore.
>>
>> But I do need a closure on these 2 definitions.

> Naturally _everyone_ who could constructively contribute to the closure
> would be welcomed. And if I miss anyone in the below list I'd like
> to apologize in advance.
>
> In particular, with some reasons no so important of my own, I'd
> like appreciate in advance if Chris Menzel, Herman Rubin, Franz
> Fritsche, Aatu Koskensilta, George Greene, Dave Seaman, Rupert,
> Jim Burns, could offer some analysis and closure on my Def-1 and Def-2
> as presented in:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.math/msg/e6f47fad548fbb97?hl=en

You sure seem eager for some comments. I know I'm not on the list,
but I'll bite.

,----
| Given a set S:
|
| Def-1 - If an individual (element) x is defined to be in S in a finite
| manner or inductively, then x being in S is defined an absolute
| truth.
|
| Def-2 - If an individual (element) x isn't defined to be in S in a
| finite manner or inductively, then then x being in S, or not,
| is defined as a relative truth, or falsehood, respectively
|
| Would you et al. understand Def-1 and Def-2 definitions now?
`----

I don't understand the definitions at all, because I don't know what
it means that "x is defined to be in S in a finite manner or
inductively."

In fact, I understand almost none of that phrase. I don't know what
it means for x to be "defined to be in S", much less so defined "in a
finite manner or inductively".

So, there you have it -- a response, albeit not from anyone on your
list.

--
Jesse F. Hughes
"'Cause I got what all the women want.