Topic: How to apply tags to expression terms?
Replies: 1   Last Post: Apr 16, 2013 4:21 AM

Bob Hanlon

Re: How to apply tags to expression terms?

You might get "better" results using a default output form of
TraditionalForm (Mathematica | Preferences=85 | Evaluation | Format type of
new output cells: | TraditionalForm) or apply it manually, e.g.,

(x^2 - 1)/(x + 1) // Simplify // TraditionalForm

x - 1

(x^2 - 1)/(x + 1) // Cancel // TraditionalForm

x - 1

Bob Hanlon

,