Topic: Converting a magnified image of a line to a single pixel smoothed
Replies: 11   Last Post: Apr 26, 2013 4:24 AM

Bob Hanlon

Re: Converting a magnified image of a line to a single

>From Details and Options section of documentation page for SelectComponents
(http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/ref/SelectComponents.html):

"For the complete list of possible properties, see the reference page for
ComponentMeasurements."

The link in this sentence for ComponentMeasurements goes to

http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/ref/ComponentMeasurements.html

with the properties listed under Details and Options.

Bob Hanlon