Topic: "WORLD'S MOST PRODUCTIVE SCIENTISTS" LIST
Replies: 18   Last Post: Apr 27, 2013 2:52 AM

Tom Potter

Re: "WORLD'S MOST PRODUCTIVE SCIENTISTS" LIST

"Graham Cooper" <grahamcooper7@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Apr 22, 9:41 pm, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The following CREATORS
>> created tools that have advanced mankind most.
>>
>> Observe that models of most of the scientists
>> that are/were on the public dole generate more heat than light,
>> and their models waste time, money and minds.
>>
>> Also observe that most of the agressively hype scientists
>> ripped-off the works of others.
>>
>> Richard Drew
>> Euclid
>> Newton
>> Maxwell
>> Faraday
>> Volta
>> Gregor Mendel
>> Ohm
>> Watson
>> Crick
>> Edison
>> Lee de Forest
>> Jack St. Clair Kilby
>> Archimedes
>> Edwin Howard Armstrong
>> Claude E. Shannon
>> Robert Gold
>> Erwin Schrodinger
>> Nikolay Basov
>> Alexander Fleming
>> Pierre Curie
>> Samuel Hunter Christie
>> Ludwig Boltzmann
>> George Westinghouse
>> Enrico Fermi
>> Dmitri Garbuzov
>> Gordon Gould
>> John Harington
>> Ted Hoff
>> Steve Jobs
>> Pieter van Musschenbroek
>> Charles Wheatstone
>>
>> --
>> Tom Potter
>>
>> http://the-cloud-machine.tkhttp://tiny.im/390k

>Steve Jobs?
>

>> The following CREATORS
>> created tools that have advanced mankind most.

>Ahh spot the rigged Nationalist brainwashing...
>
>Like when I applied to Popular Science for writing articles,
>but the fine print read... can you promote gadgets..
>
>Herc

Compare Einstein's most important invention
which is described at the URL below. to the:

Apple - Jump started personal computing.
Lisa - Jump started object oriented languages, mouse, etc..
Next - Platform for world's first web browser and
the software basis for today's Macintosh and Iphone systems.
Ipod - Set the standard for digital music players.
Itune store - Set the standard for online software stores.
Iphone - Set the standard for modern phones.
IPod - Set the standard for the tablet computers.
Pixar - Set the standard for computerized movie making.

Compare Steve Jobs work with Einstein's patent which is described at the URL
below.

http://www.google.com/patents?id=zRpsAAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4&dq=albert+einstein#PPA1,M1

http://allaboutstevejobs.com/movies/miscmovies.php

http://allaboutstevejobs.com/movies/steveisms.php

Also observe that Einstein created a model that
generate more heat than light and
wastes time, money. and minds,

whereas Jobs created models
that set the standards in computing, music,
communications, marketing and movie making.

--
Tom Potter

http://the-cloud-machine.tk
http://tiny.im/390k