Topic: "WORLD'S MOST PRODUCTIVE SCIENTISTS" LIST
Replies: 18   Last Post: Apr 27, 2013 2:52 AM

Graham Cooper

Re: "WORLD'S MOST PRODUCTIVE SCIENTISTS" LIST

On Apr 24, 1:19 pm, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Graham Cooper" <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 23, 5:55 pm, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >> Compare Einstein's most important invention
> >> which is described at the URL below. to the:

> >> Apple - Jump started personal computing.
>
> >They bought off the shelf components and assembled
> >them and got the disk drives working...  ?

> >> Lisa - Jump started object oriented languages, mouse, etc..
> >> Next - Platform for world's first web browser and
> >> the software basis for today's Macintosh and Iphone systems.
> >> Ipod - Set the standard for digital music players.
> >> Itune store - Set the standard for online software stores.
> >> Iphone - Set the standard for modern phones.
> >> IPod - Set the standard for the tablet computers.
> >> Pixar - Set the standard for computerized movie making.

> >> Compare Steve Jobs work with Einstein's patent which is described at the
> >> URL
> >> below.

> >>http://www.google.com/patents?id=zRpsAAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=...
>
> >>http://allaboutstevejobs.com/movies/miscmovies.php
>
> >>http://allaboutstevejobs.com/movies/steveisms.php
>
> >> Also observe that Einstein created a model that
> >> generate more heat than light and
> >> wastes time, money. and minds,

> >> whereas Jobs created models
> >> that set the standards in computing, music,
> >> communications, marketing and movie making.>

> >These guys are salesmen, you put them on a scientists list!
>
> >a IPHONE???
>
> >Apple stole the WINDOWS GUI off XEROX
>
> >May as well add Calvin Klein to the list..
>
> >Herc
>
> It is interesting to see that my pal Herc
> seems to believe that one has to be on
> the public dole, steal the works of others,
> and be promoted by the government or the Mass Media
> to qualify as a scientist.
>
> After Pulitzer stole enough during the Civil war as a mercenary
> and after the Civil War as a Carpet Bagger,
> to buy the largest St. Louis and New York newspapers,
>
> Jews imulate him and flocked to the newspapers,
> and after Edison invented audio and video recording ,
> they stole his inventions and used the composite Mass Media
> to make Einstein a Poster Boy to
>
> in order to rationalize why Jews came into conflict
> with all of their neighbors throughout history,
> and why the Jewish culture
> was vastly inferior to the cultures of Egypt, Persia,
> India, China, Greece, Rome, Mayan, Inca, Aztec, etc.
>
> Note for example although Einstein's model generates more heat than light
> and wastes time, money and minds on pursuits
> beyond man's capacity to ever experience in time and space,
> like the beginning and end of time
> and the mind of God,
>
> the Mass Media declared and promoted Einstein as
> "The person of the century"
>
> even though hi model cannot compare to the Watson/Crick DNA model
> that is used millions of times every day to improve health care,
> improve food crops, fight crime, reconstruct history, etc.

> [...]

As determined by who?

All these great SCIENTISTS have EQUATIONS that they

INVENTED / WORKED OUT depending on your Platonic Stance of
Mathematics.

--------------

Euclid

SUM(VERTICES) MOD 2 = 0
-> STARTING POINT & ENDING POINT TO FULL PATH TRAVERSAL

---------

Newton

G^2 = M1*M2/D^2

-----------

Maxwell

MAXWELL E Q U A T I O N S !

----------

Faraday
Volta
Gregor Mendel
Ohm
Watson
Crick
Edison
Lee de Forest
Jack St. Clair Kilby
Archimedes
Edwin Howard Armstrong
Claude E. Shannon
Robert Gold
Erwin Schrodinger
Nikolay Basov
Alexander Fleming
Pierre Curie
Samuel Hunter Christie
Ludwig Boltzmann
George Westinghouse
Enrico Fermi
Dmitri Garbuzov
Gordon Gould
John Harington
Ted Hoff
Steve Jobs
Pieter van Musschenbroek
Charles Wheatstone

What USEFUL PHYSICS EQUATION did Jobs formulate??

I make up a new logic equation every month on sci.logic

Last week was my AXIOM OF CONSISTENCY

ALL(X):THEORY X
All theorems must be true.

so does Zuhair..

----------

COOPER:

$sql="SELECT HEADS.id AS 'HID', QUERY.buds AS 'QB' FROM QUERY INNER
JOIN HEADS ON QUERY.ref=HEADS.ref AND QUERY.term=HEADS.term GROUP BY
HID HAVING COUNT(HID)=$qc-SUM(QB)";

this is my 5GL predicate matching Engine
(does 100 lines of the PROLOG ENGINE)

Computers will be HARDWARE OPTIMISED to run this single SQL statement
in 10 years!

---------

COOPER:

E(S) A(X) XeS <-> p(X)
<->
E(S) A(X) XeS <-> p(X)

My CONSISTENT SET THEORY Axiom

---------

Say I'm a Book Publisher, let me know when I have to reference Jobs
when citing which equation!

PROFITS = |iPHONES| / $$

I'm not saying he didn't contribute the latest transformation to
cosmopolitan living.. but why is BILL GATES vilified and Jobs honored?

What about the billion small businesses using MS OFFICE for 20 years?

USER FRIENDLY INTERFACE = HAPPY CUSTOMERS

=/= World Class Scientist

Herc
--
www.BLoCKPROLOG.com