Topic: How to Mex a cpp file in Matlab
Replies: 3   Last Post: Apr 23, 2013 4:50 PM

Reza monfaredi

Re: How to Mex a cpp file in Matlab

"Richard Crozier" wrote in message <kl5kvk$e14$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Have you told mex where to find the header files? You can add include directories with the -I flag, like a normal compiler.

Hi Richard,
I added the header files to the Matlab include folder for now. As you see in the error lines, the compiler has found the header files and addressed some lines in the header file which has error.