Topic: HTML and CSS are just a bunch of CRIPPLE WARE !!!
Replies: 15   Last Post: Apr 25, 2013 11:25 AM

Graham Cooper

Re: HTML and CSS are just a bunch of CRIPPLE WARE !!!

On Apr 25, 12:20 pm, Jerry Stuckle <jstuck...@attglobal.net> wrote:
> On 4/24/2013 10:10 PM, Graham Cooper wrote:

> >> <snip silly evasion>
>
> >> OK, so the answer is that you don't understand CSS.  No problem, there
> >> are plenty of people out there who don't have any interest or competence
> >> in this area.  Perhaps, given your lack of understanding, you should
> >> either stop talking through your hat about it, or spend a little time to
> >> learn.  It's up to you.

> > I have a degree in computer science.
>
>  From Podunk University?
>

> > I've programmed for
> > WESTERN MINING CORPORATION
> > MINEPRO
> > DRILLEX

> All great IT companies
>

> > and a dozen other companies.  I employ 2 programmers and 3 graphics
> > designers.

> Are they all as clueless as you?  I suspect so.
>

> > CSS is meant to Separate Content from Layout.
>
> > Like dissecting your body into 200 organs, posting it in a bag
> > to work each morning with an anatomical printout attached.

> Where did you copy that from?
>

> > --------------
>
> > Actually I think <ROWS> and <COLS> are unnecessary.
>
> YOU are unnecessary.  You give a bad name to web programmers everywhere.
>
> <snip crap>
>
> --
> ==================
> Remove the "x" from my email address
> Jerry Stuckle
> JDS Computer Training Corp.
> jstuck...@attglobal.net

*Snicker*

Not JDS CTC the pROfeSSioNal web developer.

You post the most INANE SH*T AND LIES ever possible
about scaring people away from making websites..
alt.www.webmaster is a Shack of THEIVES!!!

They turned Sig Advertising into full time livings!

Herc
--
www.BLoCKPROLOG.com