Topic: SPECIFIC HALF-LINE VALUES OF ALL PRIME NUMBERS : PAPERS TO BE
PUBLISHED IN TWO MATHEMATICS JOURNALS

Replies: 1   Last Post: Apr 24, 2013 10:41 AM

Inverse 18 Mathematics

Re: SPECIFIC HALF-LINE VALUES OF ALL PRIME NUMBERS : PAPERS TO BE

On April 23, 2013, hope...@frontier.com wrote:
> Prime numbers spiral around a half line as they mark space. Half line position of all numbers
>

> Editor XXXX / Editor XXXXXXXXX
>

> Understand I am the first mathematician that proved that prime numbers run in spirals. my references knows and Batiha knows. THIS IS HOW YOU CALCULATE HALF LINE VALUE OF ANY PRIME NUMBER . Prime number derived by my prime sieve publishe in the present journal, I give you two examples. you wanna worship the current nonsense in mathematics then do so, and may "you get many stached papersin mathematics". Publish my paper with a smiling face with no apologies to the bums or anyone. You are the only two journals that this Diaspora is Given. I want the Chinese People to wake to a new mathematics( Asian Journal of Mathematics a)
>

> Half value of 19 and 23(this is infinite true for any Prime , it determines the prime numbers position with the half-line, this is infinite and determines the position of all other numbers)
>

> [(19*29)-(19*13)]/19=16
>

> [(23*31)-(23*17)]23=14
>

> Chinese Proverb :"Do not starch the emperors clothes with too much starch, he will get a bad temperement"

> 1] The unified Theorem at -1 (Vedic Zero), International Journal of Mathematics research, 2(2) (2013 221-251)
>

> [2] Cameron .V, The disproof and fall of the Riemann?s hypothesis by quadratic base: The correct variable distribution of prime numbers by the clear mathematics of the half-line values (?Chan function?) of prime numbers, International Journal of Applied Mathematical Research, 2 (1) (2013) 103-110.
>

> [3] Cameron V, den Otter T. Prime numbers 2012. Jam Sci 2012; 8(7):329-334]. (ISSN: 1545-1003), http://www.jofamericanscience.org.
>

> [4] Cameron V, Prime number Coordinates and calculus J Am Sci, 2012; 8(10):9-10]. (ISSN: 1545-1003).http://www.jofamericanscience.org
>

> [4]Cameron: Prime number19, Vedic Zero and the fall of western mathematics by theorem. International journal of applied mathematical research 2(1) (2013)111-115
>

> [5] Cameron :The rational variability of all empty space by prime number: International journal of applied mathematical research, 2(2) (2013)157-174
>

> Acknowledgement:
>

> 1. Jesus Christ who gave the author humility and standing amongst all the super mathematicians...
>

> 2. XXXXPHD, the brave editor of Journal XXXXX, fostering creativity
>

> End.

Humility : the quality or condition of being humble; modest opinion or estimate of one's own importance, rank, etc. Quality of being modest and respectful.

Are you REALLY sure about your affirmation in the acknowledgment section?