Topic: memory issue
Replies: 4   Last Post: May 4, 2013 4:22 PM

Tomas Garza Hernandez

Re: memory issue

There is no reason why evaluation should proceed automatically on opening the notebook - unless you have instructed it to do so. And even so, it can only happen when you make an evaluation for the first time in a work session. A possible explanation is that you have set all the input cells to InitializationCell. Check this by selecting the cell bracket on each of them and clicking Cell|CellProperties on the menu to see if the InitializationCell option is enabled. By the way, have you thought of dividing your book into separate notebooks for each chapter or subchapter? This appears to be good practice.
-Tomas