Topic: Out of memory error
Replies: 1   Last Post: Apr 25, 2013 9:54 AM

Steven Lord

Re: Out of memory error

"Minnu " <minnus111@yahoo.in> wrote in message
> When I have train neural network for ocr.I have got one error message
> "Error using + Out of memory. Type HELP MEMORY for your options."how can
> i get out of this problem. plz help me..
>
> i'm not good at Matlab.

Some options:

Depending on the release you're using (R2012b or later) you may be able to
use the parallel computing or GPU functionality from Parallel Computing
Toolbox

Depending on the release you're using (R2010b or later) you could set the
net.efficiency.memoryReduction property of your network.

If you're using a 32-bit version of MATLAB, switch to a 64-bit version of
MATLAB on a 64-bit operating system.

Use a smaller data set.

Add more memory to your system.

--