Topic: Please I need help in matlab!!!
Replies: 3   Last Post: Apr 25, 2013 2:32 PM

Steven Lord

Re: Please I need help in matlab!!!

"bibi " <bissan-eid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> It is my first time here and I really need your help please :)

This sounds like a homework question and in general this newsgroup requires
people posting homework questions (or questions that sound like they're
homework, even if they're not) to show what they've done to try to solve the
problem and to ask a SPECIFIC question before the readers will offer any
suggestions. Post the code you've written to try to solve this question and
indicate where EXACTLY you're stuck and someone may offer some assistance.

Steve Lord