Topic: Limiting the number of cores used by a single kernel?
Replies: 1   Last Post: Apr 26, 2013 11:08 PM

George Woodrow III

Re: Limiting the number of cores used by a single kernel?

In Mathematica 9 (and earlier for all I know), in Preferences, there is a panel labeled Parallel.

There is a section for local kernels, and you can manually set the number of kernels.

Setting this to 1 should solve your problem.

george