Topic: the situation is worse than you thought
Replies: 40   Last Post: May 17, 2013 12:54 AM

quasi

Re: the situation is worse than you thought

Phillip Helbig wrote:
>quasi wrote:
>>
>> Forget what I said above -- I misread a web link.

>In general, if you have to look it up yourself, don't post.

Nonsense.

Had I known it in advance, I still might have remembered it
incorrectly.

Besides, I caught and corrected my own error almost right away.

>> In the US,
>>
>> a billion = 10^9
>> a trillion = 10^12
>>
>> In the UK (and many other countries),
>>
>> a billion = 10^12 (1 million squared)
>> a trillion = 10^18 (1 million cubed)

>Right.

Based on what I found by looking it up.

quasi

Date Subject Author
4/30/13
Read the situation is worse than you thought
Rich Delaney
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
quasi
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
quasi
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Edward A. Falk
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Michael A. Terrell
5/1/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Robin Chapman
5/15/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Rock Brentwood
5/15/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Robert Baer
5/15/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/16/13
Read thisBar slamSinto anAccelerometer TM
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/17/13
Read thisBar slamSinto aDecelerometer TM
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
karl
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Jasen Betts
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
quasi
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
quasi
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
quasi
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
quasi
5/1/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Fred Abse
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Martin Brown
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
quasi
5/1/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
rickman
5/4/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
dagmargoodboat@yahoo.com
5/5/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
John Larkin
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
rickman
5/1/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
5/1/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
quasi
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
John Larkin
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Spehro Pefhany
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
John Larkin
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
George Herold
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Jeff Liebermann
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Tom Del Rosso
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Jeff Liebermann
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
John Larkin
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Tom Del Rosso
4/30/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
Spehro Pefhany
5/16/13
Read Re: the situation is worse than you thought
timro21