Topic: WMytheology again
Replies: 11   Last Post: May 4, 2013 3:57 PM

gus gassmann

Re: WMytheology again

On 03/05/2013 4:43 PM, Virgil wrote:
> In article
> <9880c763-68f9-43c7-8070-37d3fd8ac7b3@l5g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>,
> WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

>>> And here is another pons asinorum for the good Professor.

>>> The union of
>>> FISON(n) over all natural numbers is not

This was not written very clearly, and WM promptly seized upon the wrong
interpretation. What I meant was

U {n in N} FISON(n)

(which should be recognized even in Wolkenmueckenheim as being equal to N)

is not the same as

>>> ...[[(FISON(1) U FISON(2)] U FISON(3)] ...

This obviously is a pons asinorum for the good Professor, one he simply
refuses to cross.