Topic: Neural Network Image Classification
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Greg Heath

May 2, 2013 05:05:06 PM, jiang.152@osu.edu wrote:

>I met a problem in neural network when doing remote sensing image classification.
>The problem is that the classification is not stable as to training samples. In the code,
>I use simple random sampling. I can accept the fact that we could get different results
>for different sampling. However, in many cases, some classes are not classified at all.

Try stratified random sampling to get uniform training priors.

How can you not get a classification? Aren't you using columns of the unit matrix as targets and vec2ind on your posterior probability estimates?

Hope this helps.

Greg