Topic: complicated equation including bessel functions
Replies: 22   Last Post: May 8, 2013 2:43 PM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: complicated equation including bessel functions

On 5/8/2013 7:46 AM, ghasem wrote:

> How convert this equation to real and imaginary parts?
> I can not,because I arguments of bessel functions are complex.foe example:
> besseli(1,2+3*j)
> how separate for real and imaginary parts?
> ghasem
>

EDU>> z=besseli(1,2+3*j)
-1.2610 + 0.7801i

EDU>> real(z)
-1.2610

EDU>> imag(z)
0.7801

Date Subject Author
5/7/13
Read complicated equation including bessel functions
ghasem
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
ghasem
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
Torsten
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
Bruno Luong
[...]
Steven Lord