Topic: Matheology � 263
Replies: 8   Last Post: May 10, 2013 7:47 PM

mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de

Re: Matheology § 263

On 10 Mai, 21:00, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> In article
> <0cd2b58e-96c7-491c-93a5-7c1c6d0ac...@w13g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>,
>
>  WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > > Fortune does not favor WM
>
> > No. Fortune favours fools.
>
> Only in Germany.

"Fortune favours fools" appeared on several dictionary sites when I
looked for a translation of the German proverb (that you will not
understand when I post it in the original version) into English. Your
ignorance is really universal.

Regards, WM