Topic: Meijer-G function .m file
Replies: 12   Last Post: Apr 15, 2014 3:09 AM

Gervais

Re: Meijer-G function .m file

"Nasser M. Abbasi" wrote in message <kmkp38$4qo$1@speranza.aioe.org>...
> On 5/11/2013 1:10 AM, Gervais wrote:
>

> This is mupad function.
>
> type mupad, then in the new window type
>
> meijerG([[1],[]], [[],[2]],x)
>
> it should work now.
>
> Matlab 2013a
>
> --Nasser

Thank you very much for your answer.
I can effectively type the function in the new window. However, I cannot obtain numerical results with the meijerG function. I do not see I to do it.

In fact, I want to obain numerical results so that to evaluate the performance analysis of wireless communications networks. I then need to plot some figures for that end, and I do not know I could achieve it, even with the use of Mupad (the aforementioned window).

Thank you very much for your suggestions