Topic: Matheology § 264 Hilbert's Hotel: checking out.
Replies: 16   Last Post: May 13, 2013 3:29 AM

mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de

Re: Matheology § 264 Hilbert's Hotel: checking out.

On 12 Mai, 21:59, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:

> > > What deludes WM into supposing that either this, or any other method,
> > > will ever have ennumerated ALL irrationals?

> > The algebraic irrationals should all be enumerated. None should have
> > escaped.

> There are at least as many non-algebraic irrationals as alegbraic ones
> which counting only the algebraic ones will miss.

They are not of interest for the current process.

> > > Not outside of Wolkenmuekenheim. because only the corruptions in
> > > WMytheology allow him to presume any ennumeration of all irrationals.

> > I did not say so. Your argument aims at a strawman.
>
> Well you at least implied that being able to count the rationals, even
> though you also have frequenty denied that any such counting is possible
> within Wolkenmuekenheim, also implies countability of the irrationals.

Contability of the rationals implies countability of the algebraic
irrationals. Nothing else has been required.

Regards, WM