Topic: photons that orbit atoms rather than electrons Chapt15.63 electrons
of Helium seeking to be a photon structure #1362 New Physics #1566 ATOM
TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 9   Last Post: May 14, 2013 2:22 PM

bradguth@gmail.com

Re: photons that orbit atoms rather than electrons Chapt15.63
electrons of Helium seeking to be a photon structure #1362 New Physics #1566
ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On May 11, 6:26 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alright, the idea that antiparticles are nonexistent and are just
> merely a phase change of an original fundamental particle is stunning
> in its implications. I am just beginning to fathom some of its
> spectacular implications. For instance, a filled suborbital such as in
> helium or neon or zinc or magnesium would not have 2 paired electrons,
> one up and one down, but would have an electron with positron and
> those two would combine to form a energetic photon or light wave.
>
> So that having electrons in orbit around a nucleus of an atom, we have
> most generally photons in orbit around a nucleus in almost every atom.
> In case a atom has a unpaired last electron, it quickly finds a
> chemical bond with another atom, so that in the chemical bond, the
> lonely electron is paired up with another electron to fulfill this
> quest of having two electrons turn into a photon.
>
> --
>
> Approximately 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
> newsgroups author search starting May 2012. They call it indexing; I
> call it censor discrimination. Whatever the case, what is needed now
> is for science newsgroups like sci.physics, sci.chem, sci.bio,
> sci.geo.geology, sci.med, sci.paleontology, sci.astro,
> sci.physics.electromag to?be hosted by a University the same as what
> Drexel?University hosts sci.math as the Math Forum. Science needs to
> be in education?not in the hands of corporations chasing after the
> next dollar bill.?Besides, Drexel's Math Forum can demand no fake
> names, and only 5 posts per day, of all posters which reduces or
> eliminates most spam and hate-spew, search-engine-bombing, and front-
> page-hogging. Drexel has?done a excellent, simple and fair author-
> archiving of AP sci.math posts since May 2012?as seen?here:
>
> http://mathforum.org/kb/profile.jspa?userID=499986
>
> Archimedes Plutonium http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
> where dots of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies

Your topics and self-replies are even more ignored than are mine. You
must be onto something big and even a little too dark and scary
because, our resident Usenet army of rusemasters and FUD-masters are
not even bothering to topic/author stalk and bash your stuff.