Topic: Question about Base
Replies: 12   Last Post: May 19, 2013 5:01 PM

Jymesion

Re: Question about Base

On Sat, 18 May 2013 11:39:52 -0700 (PDT), 0 <marty.musatov@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Such systems are called Base Intrinsic. They are interesting to use when
>programming machines though somewhat impractical to human based
>computation when it is done unaided by a human created machine such
>as a computer.

Thanks.

Oddly, I'm finding it easier for basic arithmetic (but that may be due
to the characters I'm using as digits). (I'm trying to create a
hypothetical alien grade-school textbook, and because of restarting
from scratch several times, I haven't gotten past simple division.)