Topic: TI-Smartview for the TI-84 Plus Update to COLOR
Replies: 3   Last Post: May 30, 2013 1:09 PM

Evan Romer

Re: TI-Smartview for the TI-84 Plus Update to COLOR

Dana --

Two questins:

(1)

Will the Mac version of Smaetview be released on the same date?

(2)

If I upgrade my Smartview, I assume that my onscreen calculator will
look like a Plus C. Will I have the option of having it display as a
traditional 84, since most of my students have 83s/84s? Or once I
upgrade will it always display as a Plus C?

If it can't display as a traditional 84, would I have the option of
keeping my old Smartview as well as the new on the same computer, so I
could choose which Smartview artview to use?

Evan Romer
Math Dept. Chair
Susquehanna Valley HS
Conklin NY 13748