Topic: How to substitute decimal dot with decimal comma in
Replies: 2   Last Post: May 21, 2013 12:03 AM

Tomas Garza Hernandez

Re: How to substitute decimal dot with decimal comma in

Try the following example:
ListPlot[Table[j,{j,0.5,10,1}]]
Define the ticks as strings (check the online Help for Ticks in the details section). Use StringReplace (cf. the online Help browser) to change the dot for a comma on each of them:
tks=Table[j,{j,0.5,10,1}];
ListPlot[Table[j,{j,0.5,10,1}],Ticks->{Transpose[{tks,StringReplace[#,"."->","]&/@ToString/@tks}],Automatic}]
-Tomas