Topic: probability density function identification
Replies: 9   Last Post: May 25, 2013 5:27 AM

David Jones

Re: probability density function identification

"Ray Koopman" wrote in message

I took the OP's question to be: using using only two sets of 20,000
means of 50, one set from each of the two distributions, could we say
which set used which distribution? My conclusion is that we could be
reasonably confident that the set with the algebraically lower skew
used Beta.

I think the OP's question was:
using only one set of 20,000 means of 50, decide which of the two
distributions was the original.

David Jones