Topic: Using matlab with c#
Replies: 2   Last Post: May 23, 2013 1:14 AM

Steven Lord

Re: Using matlab with c#

"Najiya P M " <najiya333@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I have a matlab program in which temporary variables are stored into a
> mat file. when i run the corresponding dll file from c# i get the
> following error:
> MWMCR::EvaluateFunctionError unable to write file myVar.mat permission
> denied.How do I save into the mat file?

Does the file myVar.mat already exist? If so, do you have permission to
modify it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filesystem_permissions

If it does not already exist, do you have write permission to the directory
in which you're attempting to write the file?

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com